Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Ten Years Ago Today

Ten years ago was a big day for me. It was the day that I finally heard from my adoption agency that I had been matched with a baby in China. The day remains very clear in my head, and I hope it never fades. It was that evening that I saw the first picture of Katie and felt so lucky!

This was one of the first three pictures of me that my mom was given ten years ago. 

I have grown a lot since then and have some new interests, but there's still a lot that remains the same...especially my love of music!

No comments:

Post a Comment