Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Coloring the Eggs

Yesterday Katie took the time to color our eggs. She loves to do that every year.

The dye was ready, and I was ready! 

I love how the eggs look in the dye! No wonder our eggs had some white spots in the end! 

This is the first year that got the eggs out completely on my own. 

I only lost control of one of them. 

We waited for them to dry. 

Then they were ready for the refrigerator! 

I think they were perfect just the way they were! 

No comments:

Post a Comment