Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Finding Beauty & Spreading Positivity

Katie has continued to look for beauty when we are out on our walks, but she decided she wanted to share words of positivity with the neighborhood. She focuses on one word a day.

I love to see all of the daffodils coming up! 

I don't always pay close attention to all of the plants and bushes, but when I do, I think they're beautiful! 

These flowers are my favorite color! 

The flowers bring me joy! 

I decided to use objects found in nature to build words of positivity to leave for the neighborhood. 

I knew it wouldn't last forever, but I hoped it would last long enough for at least one person to see it. 

It makes me feel happy to do something that is positive. 

 What's your positive word of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment