Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Happy Easter, 2020!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter yesterday. Katie had a good one!

I started collecting eggs as soon as I left my room, and I saw something in the bathroom! 

Grandma had gotten me this cute llama for Easter, and my mom had accidentally left it in the bathroom. 

The eggs that are left upstairs always lead to one present. This year I found a Lego set! 

My Easter basket was mostly filled with games. I had wanted this video game to play with Aunt Jennifer! 

What is Easter without something cuddly? 

This is my favorite Easter candy, and I always dream of getting one of these golden bunnies! 

I also got a fun llama journal. It has borders on each page that I can color, but it's blank in the middle of the pages, so I can draw or write! 

My other book is a "Would You Rather?" book. I love asking "Would You Rather?" questions. 

This game is called Kanoodle. One of my friends had it, and I can even take it on car trips. 

My last game was called Quick Cups. I had never heard of it, but I was excited to try it. 

Grandma and I tried the game out right away! 

I decided to still wear an Easter dress even though we didn't have to go anywhere special. I just love dressing up for any occasion! 

Holidays make me happy! 

Later I opened up a special present from my mom. She said that it wasn't a normal present. It was just because of what is happening this year. 

I got my very own Chromebook! My mom thought we could share her Chromebook, but she discovered that one Chromebook wasn't enough for her to teach kindergarten and for me to do my third grade work. 

Of course I had to go on an Easter egg hunt later. It doesn't seem like Easter if I don't! 

It's nice when you can focus on something fun! 

I collected lots of eggs. 

It was a beautiful day for being outside! 

After dinner, we ended our celebration by having the whole family play my game!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment