Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Playing a Game

When I was little, my siblings and I played a game called "Slug Bug." If you've never heard of it, the goal was to find a Volkswagen Bug, and to say, "Slug Bug," with a gentle slug to the nearest person. Katie learned about this game and loves it! When we go on walks, she knows exactly where to find the Bugs in the neighborhood, and she runs ahead to see them, so she can run back and give me a gentle slug.

Once I find the Bug, I run back towards my mom to slug her. 

Why is this so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment