Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Teacher in Training

When schools were closed and we began remote learning, teachers were asked to have virtual class meetings to keep in contact with students. Katie had one of these class meetings with her class before I had one with my kindergarten students. As I was trying to plan my meeting, Katie piped up with, "Don't worry! I'll help you! I know what to do!"

I was so excited to choose a book that my mom could read to her students!

No comments:

Post a Comment