Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Twins

My sister, Jennifer, always joked with Katie that she was going to dress like her and buy the same clothes. Katie didn't think much of it until Jennifer walked in dressed as her. I didn't think Katie would notice right off, but as soon as Jennifer rounded the corner, Katie started reacting!

I couldn't quite believe it when Aunt Jennifer walked in! 

I was questioning if this was a good idea or not! 

I became even more shocked when she took off her pullover and had the same shirt on underneath! 

I tried to act like I didn't like it, but I admitted a few days later that I thought "it was kind of cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment