Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

A Sleepover

After working hard to keep in our own space for months, Katie was invited to a sleepover at her friend's house. I knew her friend had been as careful as Katie, so I agreed to let Katie spend the night. She was so happy to spend time with Libby that she asked if Libby could spend the night at our house the next weekend. Of course, I was happy to have Libby over!

Libby and I made our way to my room as soon as she arrived!

We also spent time in the living room, which we turned into Barbie Central.

I love Libby so much! We're trying to decide how we can live together for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment