Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 12, 2020

A Tomato Update

This summer, we planted some tomato pieces to see if a tomato plant would grow. Katie and I planted grape tomatoes, and my sister planted a full sized tomato. We never got a plant at our house, but Jennifer had really good luck!

Aunt Jennifer's plants sprouted really fast!

After waiting for several weeks with nothing happening, I decided to look under the soil.

All I found were some dried up tomato slices.

It's too bad ours didn't work, but I can't wait to see Aunt Jennifer's plants grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment