Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, September 7, 2020

Opening Gifts

 Once Jennifer got to the house, Katie got to open the rest of her gifts.

I was pretty happy to get my own iPod.

Grandma got me some wireless headphones with lights!

It was fun to get the next Land of Stories book.

Aunt Debby sent me a game to keep me active!

She also gave me some fun craft paper!

Aunt Jennifer made my dream come true when she got me Unicorns vs. Llamas Monopoly.

I also really liked this cat that Kai made me himself out of foil! He's a good artist.

This summer I discovered Fuller House on Netflix and loved it, so Aunt Jennifer bought me the Full House series so I could see how it all began!

No comments:

Post a Comment