Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Heading Out Into the Snow

Katie was so happy to get out of the house to play in the snow. It's so rare here to get more than just a little snow, so you've got to take advantage of it when you have it.

The first thing I did was to try to make a snowball, but the snow didn't stick together at all.

The snow would just blow away since it was so light.

I just like to walk around in the snow and make patterns with my feet. My mom didn't get a picture of it, but I made a giant heart for Valentine's Day.

We had some ice under the snow, so when I jumped I could hear the ice cracking.

Next I know I had to make a snow angel.

The hardest part of making angels is getting up without ruining it.


No comments:

Post a Comment