Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, February 28, 2021

The Next Holiday

The last holiday that happened during our snowstorm was President's Day. Not everyone celebrates President's Day with gifts, but I've always given Katie something because of her love of presidential history.

My other president placemat only went through President Obama.

I didn't want an update placemat until now.

I always get at least one book on President's Day.

I love this series of Weird but True books!

My last gift was something I wasn't expecting.

It made me laugh!

I got my first presidential action figures!

I loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment