Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

A Visit to the Fort

After we got home from the waterfall, we went to visit an old fort. It was a hot day, but we had fun learning about the history of the fort.

There was a breeze on this hot day and when it caught my hat, it looked like I was wearing a big cowboy hat.

I loved to just stand in the shade.

We climbed to the top of the watch tower at the fort.

On the way down, I held onto the rails because I really don't like open stairs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment