Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Getting Her Feet Wet

After playing in the soft sand, Katie wanted to walk down the beach in bare feet. Of course it's easier to walk on the wet sand, so we headed towards the water.

It felt good to get my feet wet!

Even when my feet start to get cold, I stay in the water.

I decided to throw rocks into the ocean to see how far I could throw.

The dog close by thought I was playing fetch and went running for the rock.

Dogs are fun!

This was a lot better than sitting in the house with the contractors!

No comments:

Post a Comment