Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, August 7, 2022

The Soft Sand

After looking for sand piggies, Katie wanted to spend a bit of time in the soft sand at the top of the beach.

I decided it was high time to take my shoes off and spend my time barefoot!

I wasn't digging. I was drawing in the sand.

Someone else had made this hole in the sand, and I kept saying, "Look! I'm standing in someone else's hole!"

It was time for more artwork.

Then I started molding.

Can you guess what I made?

It's a mountain with a hiking trail. I made sure to put a rock on the top because all the mountain tops I've been to are rocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment