Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Icy Science

Katie ordered a Frozen science kit in the Scholastic book order at school.  It came with ten science experiments and a book. The book does such a good job explaining the science concepts in kid terms. We haven't done all of the experiments yet, but the ones we did were fun.

I wanted to make the crystal tree first. I had to mix the crystal solution. 

Then I had to put the tree form in the solution and wait. 

While I waited, I made fake snow. I liked how it felt! 

 My tree grew crystals so fast that it got too heavy and tipped over. The star at the top of the tree fell off, but left some of its color for me. Science is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment