Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Enjoying Nature

Jennifer, Katie, and I decided to get out on a beautiful spring day and go on a small hike. You can't go on a hike around here without taking the time to realize how lucky we are to live in such a beautiful area.

We started off on one path that was next to a lake. 

Aunt Jennifer and I took some time to look for animals by the lily pads. 

I was so excited to find this flower because it was my favorite color! 

Our first path was really short, so we headed to a second path. On the way, I passed a playground so I had to take some time to play!

When we started our second path, Aunt Jennifer and I started racing down the path! She's so fun! 

I wasn't sure I wanted to be the first one because the first one has to break through any spider webs. 

I'm not always the most adventurous soul. Aunt Jennifer and my mom had to encourage me to walk across this fallen tree. I wasn't sure about it, but I made it! 

I also didn't love the steeper, downhill parts. Sometimes Aunt Jennifer had to give me a helping hand. 

Sometimes we would run into wooden paths. 

Oh no! There was a bee! 

It was nice to just be surrounded by quiet nature. 

One of the last things I saw was this fallen tree with all of its roots showing. 

What a fun way to spend our day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment