Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Playing in the Neighborhood

Katie loves the nights where she just gets to go out and explore the neighborhood.

I was pretty excited to find the rhododendrons in full bloom. I checked to see if they smelled good. 

After checking on the flowers, I rode my scooter up and down the blocked off road. 

I love riding it! 

 I was close to some of the wild blackberries, so I checked on those.

A lot of the flowers on the bushes were falling off, and I know what that means! Berries are next! 

On the way home, I found a huge leaf. I wanted to take it home, but my mom made me leave it on the tree. 

I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment