Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, April 5, 2019

A Beautiful Day at the Beach

When Spring Break hit, we decided to head to the beach. It was such a pretty day there!

It was a long trip to the beach, but as soon as we arrived, I told Aunt Jennifer that the drive was worth it! 

I always try to remember to bring my tools for building sandcastles. 

While my mom and Aunt Jennifer took the dogs for a walk, I stayed with Grandma and looked for shells. 

Then when they came back, I went and got a bucket of water with Aunt Jennifer,... 

...then I added lots of sand to the water bucket.

When we dumped the bucket, my castle didn't look quite the way I expected it to look, but it was fine. 

I decided to focus on my shell collecting instead. 

I searched all over our small piece of beach to find the best shells. 

 The dogs always wanted to go shell searching too.

I wore my rain boots to the beach so I could travel into the shallow water to look for the untouched shells. 

After awhile, Aunt Jennifer took Sadie to rest while I walked Bailey and Sophie. 

I love the beach! 

I'm so glad we came! 

After all of our fun, we were ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment