Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Morning, 2019!

Katie is always excited for any holiday. She couldn't wait to get out of bed on Easter morning and find what the Eater bunny had left for her.

 The first thing I found were Easter eggs upstairs!

I picked up as many as I could without a basket. 

Those eggs led to a Hatchimals basket. 

I found more eggs as I made my way down the stairs! 

I found my gifts in the living room! 

I saw lots of fun things! 

I love L.O.L. dolls! This one is my first one with real hair. 

I've also been dreaming of this Pikmi Pop. It looks like a fluff ball this way and smells like cotton candy. 

Then you can turn it inside out, and it becomes a soft bunny! 

I still had to crack open my Hatchimals from my basket upstairs. 

Once I opened them all, they fit right back in the basket! 

It was a happy morning, and..

...a happy morning ends best with Easter eggs for breakfast! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment