Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

A Little More About Her Painting

Yesterday, I posted a picture of Katie using her water colors. As she was painting she said, "Remember when I thought that guy (Bob Ross) was boring? He was actually pretty cool. I'm trying to paint a sunset like him!"

For the back story, Jennifer had been over and decided to introduce Katie to Bob Ross since his shows are now on Netflix. Katie seemed very unimpressed, and quite honestly, I thought she had quit paying attention to the show. Turns out she was listening the whole time.

While I painted, I narrated every step just like Bob Ross!

 Bob Ross had painted a sunset over the water with a big rock in the water.

I was pretty proud of my imitation of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment