Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Making It Herself

Katie had a sleepover to celebrate a friend's birthday, and her friend received a slime kit for a present. When Katie got home, she was inspired to get her own slime kit and make some slime all on her own.

My slime kit had all sorts of things that I could choose to add to my slime. 

I decided to add the little bit of orange coloring that I had left. 

First I stir everything with the stir stick. 

Then I finish stirring with my hands. The slime was perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment