Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, August 12, 2019

Getting to the Beach

As we were driving to the beach, we were in two separate cars. When we got to the beach, Jeff and I took separate exits without knowing it, so we ended up on opposite sides of the town. We decided to just eat lunch separately and then meet on the beach. Katie was more than excited to walk down the beach when she knew her cousins would be at the other end!

I LOVE the beach! 

As we walked down the beach, we found lots of spots with shallow water. I liked checking the temperature of the water. 

I also liked to walk through it as long as it didn't cover my shoes. 

I just didn't want soaking wet shoes all the way home. 

I got to the other end of the beach. All I needed now was Ian and Eva!

No comments:

Post a Comment