Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

The County Fair

We made our annual trip to the county fair. It's always fun to go and see everything!

The first stop we made was to watch the dock dogs fly through the air! I love to see them. 

I wanted to go on one ride together, so... 

...we all went on the Ferris wheel. 

 It was fun to look at everything from up high!

Of course, we had to get our picture here. 

We had to take two pictures, so my mom could be in one too!

Aunt Jennifer also became a bug. 

My mom kept asking me to find my favorite cow. I never chose one, but this was her favorite. 

I played a few of the games. I always like the ducks! 

One of the last things I did was to go in the floating bubbles again. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment