Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

A Sleepover

Katie really wanted to have a sleepover party to celebrate her ninth birthday. Since her birthday is at the very beginning of school and usually on Labor Day, she waited until last weekend to have her party. She had a blast!

After my first two friends arrived, we played games in the living room while we waited for our other friends.

My friends liked my new bed. I'm glad I had it! 

For dinner, we each got to make our own pizzas! They were yummy! 

By then it was getting dark, but we walked to the nearby school and played on their lit playground. 

 When we got back, we had cupcakes and ice cream. Yummy!

Then I opened my gifts! 

Once the gifts were opened, my friends helped me unpack them all. 

One of my friends had to leave early instead of spending the night, so I gave her a hug to thank her for everything! 

Then we took some time to paint. 

We had fun, but the paint didn't stick that well. 

In the morning, my mom found us all camped out in the living room. My bedroom was too quiet to go to sleep, so we fell to sleep to movies at 3:00. 

In the morning, we had a pancake breakfast! 

I was so fun to have breakfast with friends! 

We took a picture to remember the night. 

Then we had a funny picture! It was such a fun night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment