Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Happy 9th Birthday

Katie was so excited to turn 9! She couldn't wait to open her gifts, so she began early.

I started my day with my favorite breakfast - plain pancakes! 

As quick as I could, I started opening gifts! 

My first gift made me laugh...it was a Duke Kaboom from Toy Story 4 that Aunt Jennifer got me. She makes me laugh!

Aunt Jennifer also got me some casual princesses. 

I was so excited to open Aunt Debby's present. It was my very own camera! 

Grandma and Grandpa gave me a Shopkins mall and some Shopkins storage! 

My mom got me the roller skates I had been dreaming of all summer! 

After opening everything, I set up my Shopkins mall, and... 

...sent Duke Kaboom shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment