Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Our Last Day

The next day was our last day in Disneyland. Jeff and his family had to leave to go back home, and Katie was celebrating her "un-birthday" at the park. She has always wanted to celebrate her birthday at the park, but her birthday always falls right at the beginning of school, so we took advantage of being there close to her birthday.

I started the day by going on the carousel with Aunt Jennifer. 

 I also took some time to try on this Minnie Mouse bow.

Later in the morning, Aunt Jennifer took me to Autopia, and she made me drive! 

Driving was a little stressful, and... 

...I took it very seriously! 

I didn't get in any wrecks, so... 

...I was pretty proud of myself! 

Finally I got to choose a birthday treat, so I went to the Winnie the Pooh bakery and chose some candy. Happy Un-Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment