Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

More Birthday Celebration

After Katie figured out her camera, she asked if we could go to the lake, so she could take some pictures of nature. Garyldine met us there and brought Katie more presents!

Our summer of hiking really taught me to enjoy the beauty of nature even more than I did before! 

When Garyldine got to the lake, I got to open a lot of boxes! 

I got a ukulele from Garyldine, Jim, and Aunt Jody! I've always wanted one! 

They also gave me a Fingerling, and... 

...my very own make-up kit! 

Thank you so much! I love everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment