Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chloe Gets a Bath

Last weekend, Chloe got a bath. Like most dogs, she started running around like a crazy dog after she was out of the bath. Katie thought it was so funny, and started chasing her around.  The pictures are a little fuzzy since both Chloe and Katie were running.  If you had sound with the pictures, you would have heard Chloe barking and Katie yelling as she ran. It was a quiet and calm house!

I can run like you! 

Stopping for a Drink 

It's fun to run and scream! 

How is Chloe so fast? I can't keep up! 

You knocked me over when you ran past me, Chloe! 

I can finally catch up with you since you laid down. 

Someone needs to give Chloe a treat! She's waiting! 

Is that dog under the table? 

I think I see you! 

Look, Chloe! I found Grandma's camera! 

Say cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment