Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

What Should I Do?

What should I do when my grandma is busy at her computer, Aunt Jennifer is busy working, and my mom is taking care of her sore leg?

I'll do the Hokey-Pokey with Elmo! 

Well, there's Chloe to play with! 

What could beat this? I'm surrounded by Aunt Jennifer, Chloe, and two computers!

Come on, Elmo! Let's dance again!

I'm Gonna Get Your Camera! 

I found some toys that look interesting. 

 Grandma begged me to build with her. I'll try to satisfy her need to play!

Chloe just licked this bowl out. I better try the same thing!

Mmmm…tasted particularly yummy! 

Look at this! I can climb on my rolling car to reach up higher! 

What do you mean, get down? 

I think I'll try to fly while balanced on my car instead! 

Here's what I think of getting down! 

Take that!

Jennifer asked me the other day if I ever get those looks from Katie that seem like she's saying, "You're so stupid!" I told her that I get plenty of those looks - starting in China. The  funny thing is that Katie has impeccable timing. I usually get those looks when I'm doing something pretty stupid! I caught one of her looks on camera today. It's probably all-innocent, but it makes me laugh!

Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment