Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Katie's Chair

Katie is enjoying furniture that is built for her size. She has the rocking chair that used to be my grandma's chair when she was Katie's size, and Katie is getting to the point where she can climb up into it.

I've got Elmo, my water, and my own chair. What else would anyone need? 

This is a great chair!

Later in the day, Katie practiced her sharing skills with Chloe. She was eating some puffs, but Chloe wanted some too.  My mom was the Puff-Keeper while Katie and Chloe waited for their turns.

This one is mine, Chloe! 

I think I can reach it before Chloe! 

Where's the Puff?

No comments:

Post a Comment