Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Katie had a good first Easter holiday!

A Big Smile to Begin the Day 

I found you Bingle! Maybe I should chase you!

Dressed Up for Easter 

What is this strange light coming in through the window? 

Enjoying a Book 

I can't believe what I just played! 

Hiding behind my mom, so Chloe won't eat my cracker! 

Chloe Eating Katie's Cracker 

Enjoying my mid-morning Cheerios. 

Ringing in the day with my jingle bell!  I'm still feeling hungry. Maybe I should go get the box of Cheerios.

 Oops! I didn't spill the whole box, did I?

Chloe and Katie working to clean up the Cheerios. 

 This is going to take awhile. I better lie down.

First Look at Easter Bunny's Gifts 

Chloe and Katie Checking Out the Abacus 

Chloe Getting the Gifts Out of the Basket 

Finding My Egg Toys 

This duck squeaks! 

Back to the Abacus 

I found a doll! 

These eggs come apart! 

Hanging Out with Aunt Jennifer After Dinner 

Enjoying the Afternoon Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment