Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Getting Used to My Doll

At Easter, Katie got a Mulan doll. Just like most of her new toys, it takes her awhile to ever attempt playing with it. Her new toys are in view for awhile, so she can study them from a distance, and then when she's comfortable, she'll begin playing with it. Last week, Katie decided that it would be fine to play with Mulan. Everything went well until I covered Mulan up with Katie's favorite blanket!

Look what I found! 

She even has shoes! 

I think I might like you. 

How about a hug? 

I'll even give you a kiss! 

This is my blanket - not yours! 

I can't believe she tried to use my blanket! 

Now that my blanket is back where it belongs, I'll forgive you. 

Would you like some milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment