Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

My New Step Stool

Since Katie was enjoying using her car on wheels as a step stool, I thought I'd buy her a real step stool that didn't roll! It's her new favorite toy!

Maybe I can climb up on this. 

 
Let me try with my other foot.

I'm almost up! 

This is fun to sit on! 

Look how tall I got! 

Oops! I fell off! 

It helps me get up to Chloe easier! 

Best Friends

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who I love more --Katie or Chloe I love seeing them both together.

    ReplyDelete