Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Simple, But Fun, Things

Katie has plenty of baby toys that are meant to be just toys, but she often has fun with simple, everyday items…Kleenex, paper towel tubes, dog food, Tupperware containers, tags, etc.  She has recently figured out that the side tables in the living room have drawers. She loves to empty the drawers over and over throughout the day. One thing she discovered in one of the drawers was a set of flash cards that I had used in school a lot of years back. She loves looking and playing with the cards. One night, she was looking at them and was interested in a picture of crayons, so I went and got some crayons and markers for her. She was pretty happy when I showed her that the markers could connect into a stick.

Katie's Collection from the Drawer 

Look what I have! 

I'll search for any items under here. 

This thing is almost as tall as I am! 

I know I can reach that card! 

I can pet you with this, Chloe! 

Trying to Put the Markers Back Together

Switching to Crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment