Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Katie and I started Mother's Day by planting flowers at our house and at my parent's house. While I planted, she repeatedly told me to "Dig, dig, dig…."  The flowers don't look like much now, but they'll be pretty by summertime!

Standing by the Mother's Day Flowers 

Enjoying the Outdoors 

Will these flowers get any bigger?

Later in the day, my parents, my sister, and I took Katie on a picnic. Katie also got to go on her first hike - which turned out to be about a 10 minute hike!

I want to get up on this thing by myself! 

Where's the food? 

On My First Hike 

Stopping to Enjoy the Little Stream

No comments:

Post a Comment