Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Play-Doh Creations

Katie and I spent some time building things out of Play-Doh. I have to say that she was probably most impressed with my ability to make snakes. (That's close to my extent of sculpture talent!)  She had me make snakes out of almost every color and then she added the extra details.  It was a fun time of working together!

Maybe I can make a snake like my mom! 

 I already gave my green snake a hat!

I wonder what I should add next. 

Ah-ha! 
(Katie will hold one finger up or put a finger to her mouth like this and shout, "Ah-ha!" when she has a good idea.) 

I'll just add a little more. I'm concentrating so hard that my tongue came out. 

It's perfect!

I love it! My mom can make lumpy hearts too! 

Chloe wanted to check out the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment