Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Trying to Get Better

A few weeks ago, Katie got sick. It was really the first time she has been sick for an extended period of time since I met her. I felt awful for her. She had a high fever for 5 days and a terrible cough that went on for two weeks. After Katie got over the worst of her cough and fever, she was aching to play like she did before she was sick.

What should I do with my two spoons? 

I'll try to dig a hole! 

Now what should I do? 

I'll walk around waving my arms above my head! 

I'm so happy to be moving! 

Now what? 

I guess I'll dance. 

Why do I keep getting tired? 

I see you, Grandma! 

Grandma always likes to play Peek-a-Boo! 

I guess I'll rest again. 

I'll clap for myself to get going. C'mon, Katie! I know you can play! 

Anyone want to read my card? 

Time for tea! 

Why does this cough keep surprising me? 

I'll be glad when I feel all the way better!

No comments:

Post a Comment