Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ahhhh-Chooooo!

When Katie was sick recently, she had a runny nose. During that time, she tried to learn how to blow her nose. She doesn't quite have the steps down yet. She blows and then gets the Kleenex.  Once she was better, she decided to practice her nose-blowing skills when she saw a new box of Kleenex.

I love to get Kleenex out of the box! 

I also love to keep my Kleenex in a nice pile! 

Ahhh-chooo! 

I wiped my nose, but... 

…I don't see anything there. 

Let me try again. 

Maybe I need to use more than one. 

My pile is growing. 

What happened to them all? My box is empty. 

I like to take care of my pile of Kleenex. 

My pile was so heavy that I had to sit down on the pig. 

Do you need one?

My pig needs to use one!

No comments:

Post a Comment