Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

A Birthday Party

Katie was invited to one of her friend's birthday parties. The girls have been dancing together since they were two years old, and they have had plenty of time to talk about this birthday party. Katie was more than excited to attend the fairy-themed party.

I hugged my friend good-bye after dancing. We were excited for the party the next day! 

After making fairy houses, Tinkerbell showed up and read us a story! 

I love her! 

Before I left, I got a hug from Tinkerbell! I was so glad I was invited over for the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment