Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Play Date

Kai came over awhile ago to meet the new puppies and to play with Katie. Like always, they had a good time together!

We always like to play in my kitchen! 

We decided to sit in the chair together and wait for the puppies. 

I showed Kai how to sit with the dogs. 

Then it was his turn. Our puppies loved Kai! 

Kai had fun playing with my dolls. He plays with them differently than I do. He doesn't always make them act in a princess way! 

We decided to go shopping together for groceries for the kitchen. 

Then it was time to go cook. 

After that, we played my fishing game. 

When the puppies went out, we had fun playing. Kai liked the construction happening by our house! 

We stopped to pet the puppies...

 …and for a picture.

Before Kai left, I tried to teach him the proper way to twirl! Thanks for coming, Kai!

No comments:

Post a Comment