Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Monday, June 1, 2015

Busy Girl

Katie very rarely just sits. She's constantly on the go, keeping herself busy with one thing or another.

I was jumping up and down on the chair. Then I noticed my heart was beating in my chest. I love to stop and feel it pounding. 

I wasn't just watching my mom. I was jumping up and down and up and down while talking to her! 

I decided to take a rest and read some of my favorite books. 

Then I drew some flowers for my family. 

After that, I delivered my pictures on my hopper. 

Then it was time to show off my new nail polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment