Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Water Snake

As the weather heated up, I decided to buy Katie a water toy that would let Katie have fun while helping to water the yard. She got a snake that sprayed water out along its body. She wasn't interested in jumping through the water, but she did like playing with it. She got her sand bucket, and filled it with water from the snake and then watered her flowers.

Of course we tried putting the dogs in the spraying water too. Bailey wanted out right away. Sophie loved it!

I had my bucket set up to catch water. Bailey wanted to see it until the water hit her. 

She decided to run away while Sophie came closer. 

Sophie wasn't scared at all. 

Her head got all wet from playing! 

After I played, I decided to sit in the chair until I dried off. 

Bailey waited patiently for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment