Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Going to the City Fair

My sister, Jennifer, got some free passes to our city fair from her friend, Kathy so we decided to take Katie for a night out.

We had to wait in a long ticket line even though we had free passes, but I still had fun. 

Aunt Jennifer went on the carousel with me. It's one of my favorites! 

Then we waited in line for the next ride. 

I got to go in this flying ride! 

Then I got to drive my own 4-wheeler! 

After we went on rides, we walked down to the river. 

I really liked watching the fire boats! 

Before we went home, I got to dance with Aunt Jennifer with the band that was playing. I had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment