Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Another Lost Tooth

Katie lost her third tooth this week. She was so excited about the new gap in her mouth and even more excited that the tooth fairy would be visiting. Before she went to bed, she strategically placed her tooth in a place under her pillow where she thought she'd be able to catch the tooth fairy at work!

When my mom got home from work, I tried to show her my new gap, but... 

…she needed to give me a little help for the gap to show. 

I took good care of my tooth until the tooth fairy took it away. 

The tooth fairy left me a new toothbrush and six coins! I tried to catch her, but I slept through the whole thing.

I thought it was $6, but we counted it, and it was 50 cents. I felt rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment