Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Using Drawing Skills

Before going to bed, Katie likes bedtime stories, but she also likes to write and draw sometimes. I love to watch her drawing skills develop. It doesn't seem that long ago that she was just making scribbles.

Sometimes I like to write my numbers and turn the numbers into pictures. 

I started thinking of Tamatoa, who I call Camatoa, from Moana and thought I would draw it for Aunt Jennifer.

This is what it looked like.

After that, I thought of Olaf and thought I would draw him for Grandma. 

I thought he turned out pretty well. 

Finally, I thought of my old friend, Winnie the Pooh.

His portrait was for my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment