Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Chef Katie

Katie was having an afternoon snack, and very quietly, she decided to create her own recipe. Afterward, she excitedly announced, "I made a healthy salad! We can all share it for dinner!"

I wasn't as excited as she was when I looked at it, but I was willing to eat some - one part at a time. Then as it got closer to dinner, Katie separated her "salad" into separate portions and realized that there wasn't very much for each person. In order to give everyone a full serving, she added water to it to make it a soup. So much for being willing to try something new. Even Katie had to admit that it no longer looked very appetizing. I give her credit for being creative though!

I thought my healthy salad was perfect…bell peppers, grapes, goldfish crackers, and crispy rice noodles. Mmmmm!

After I turned it into soup, it didn't look quite as delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment