Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Morning in the Parks

After we dropped our luggage off at the hotel, we made our way to the parks. It was an enjoyable start as we made time to stop and enjoy the things around us instead of rushing from ride to ride.

After our plane landed, I excitedly waited for our ride to the hotel. We couldn't wait to drop off our bags! 

The Christmas decorations throughout the parks were so pretty! 

The whole scene made me happy! 

When we first entered Disney California Adventure, we found this bear that we had never seen before by the Grizzly River Run. We decided to take a picture with him, but half of our picture was in the shade.

When we were on the way to the rides, we passed this toy soldier band. 

They were amazing with their drums.

Then I got in line for one of my favorite rides...The Little Mermaid. This was the first of the three or four times I rode it during our trip!

Afterward, we got some lunch. My mom got me some pizza and apples. I only ate a bite of pizza, but I ate all of my apples!

As we were finishing our lunch, there was an announcement that a parade was going to start. We were lucky because our table was right next to where the gates opened to let the floats out. 

Donald Duck was there with his friends! 

I was excited when Mickey Mouse went by because it was his birthday! I told him, "Happy Birthday" and waved at him. 

How lucky that we were there to celebrate with Mickey!

After the parade, I found another favorite...The King Triton Carousel. 

Aunt Jennifer will always go on the carousels with me. 

My mom gets dizzy on them.

Later in the afternoon, I had the chance to meet Daisy Duck. I asked her for her autograph. 

She looked so pretty in her Christmas clothes! 

Then I found Minnie Mouse. The Disneyland worker told me it was her birthday too, so I wished her a "Happy Birthday."

I love Minnie Mouse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment