Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

An Early Morning Flight

I had the week of Thanksgiving off of school, so my sister, Jennifer, and I decided to take Katie back to Disneyland for a few days before the holiday. Our flight was early in the morning, and early morning flights don't agree with Katie. They throw her off, and she often feels sick. She chose not to eat breakfast until we got to the airport, and then she got string cheese to eat. Luckily, Katie didn't get sick, but she did feel awfully tired.

I was excited to get to Disneyland, but I was having a hard time feeling awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment