Red Thread...

There is an ancient Chinese belief which states that there is an invisible red thread that connects each of us to all of the individuals who have been, currently are, and will in the future be important to us in our lives.

This red thread can stretch, twist, and bend… but will never break.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving, 2017!

We enjoyed Thanksgiving today. It's always one of my favorite days. We started our day early by preparing our turkey and stuffing in the morning. While my mom and I worked in the kitchen, Katie decided to make a huge Thanksgiving meal for her dolls in her kitchen. Later in the day, my parents and sister came to the house and we enjoyed dinner together. Then we just relaxed. It was such a nice day!

My dolls had a huge Thanksgiving meal first thing in the morning!

After I got dressed, it was time for our annual tradition..."Will Katie still fit in the stuffing pot?"

It's pretty fun to try this each year!
November, 2017

 November, 2016

November, 2015

November, 2014

November, 2013

November, 2012

November, 2011

While I waited for everyone to get to the house for dinner, I did some drawing. 

Dinner was finally done. Of course, I never eat any of it. I usually prefer fresh fruits and vegetables to anything cooked. I was thankful for my plate of food!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment